Pakistani International students in Malta...

Dear All,

Hope you all will be good and healty:)

I have already posted one post but could not find it so I am making a new post with different title.

I am a Pakistani and coming to Malta in FEB - 2014, to do my MBA.

By profession I am an advocate High court( dealing in corporate affairs and company laws, also we do business consultancies)

Reasons for posting this to;

1- Know the ABC of life for International students in Malta?

2- Get info about living, boarding, lodging, eating and social life for International (Asian people).

3- Part time work situation for Full Time Students, (especially driver jobs of any kind, as I have got a full U.K. Driving licence which is 5 years old which is clean to date.

4- Lastly I would like to request Pakistani International Students to please their experiences about living Malta?

Regards,

Love you all and God Bless you all.

Abid Bhatti

Skype ID.        abidbhatti307

Email ...        [email protected]

Malta is not a big country like other European countries thus I think it might be hard to find any Pakistani easily, I hope you can find Pakistani expatriates in Malta. Please check the following link and contact them I hope any Pakistani can guide you.
Pakistani expats in Malta
Yes, Asians would be certainly there and you might meet them easily.
Good luck for your studies in Malta and stay in touch with me as I am also interested to travel Malta in near future.

Hi  abid bhatti,

Your topic was moved to the Malta forum for better visibility and interaction.

Regards,

David.

Hi Abid,

welcome to the forum.

You will find a lot of information on this forum and also at the university homepage:

http://www.um.edu.mt/

Students from non-EU countries are not allowed to work in Malta during their first year of studies. Malta expects you to have enough money to pay your way for the first year.

In the second year you are allowed to work part-time but will need a work permit which is very difficult to come by unless you are highly qualified ( you are a lawyer !). You would not get a work permit as a driver as there are too many unemployed Maltese drivers.

Cheers
Ricky

Really appreciate you efforts.

Best Regards for you Mr. David.

Thaks Ricky.

ricky wrote:

Hi Abid,

welcome to the forum.

You will find a lot of information on this forum and also at the university homepage:

http://www.um.edu.mt/

Students from non-EU countries are not allowed to work in Malta during their first year of studies. Malta expects you to have enough money to pay your way for the first year.

In the second year you are allowed to work part-time but will need a work permit which is very difficult to come by unless you are highly qualified ( you are a lawyer !). You would not get a work permit as a driver as there are too many unemployed Maltese drivers.

Cheers
Ricky

I like the feed back from you guys, It is quick and help full indeed.

Good work guys.....Keep it up...

God Bless you.

Aslam o alikum,
                  i am also planing to go malta.i hope we will have meet there and helps each other.i dont have enough knowldge to advice you.i hope i can arrenge my student visa for malta and meet u there.AS u have mentioned u r lawyer, i dont think so u have to worry about any thing in malta. u also look good in pictue as well.
  i hope u will be assest me as well.
mahmood