Looking for a Job - Advertising background

Hey Mates,

Well am a new member here, thought would just get along with few or have some guidance / suggestions / feedback's.

I am in Malaysia exactly from a month now. I a currently working in Bangalore in an Advertising agency and looking forward to for a global career. I am trying for further studies in Canada / USA / Australia for 2014 but before that i would want to work abroad and earn some more money then what exactly i am earning here.

The reason why i choose Malaysia - firstly my friends and relatives stay here so i can easily share accommodation with them for a year or 2 ( let see how it goes ). Secondly i have been to Malaysia several times and been familiar with the place now.

I would like to know how is the job opportunities in there for a person like me ( having more then 5 years of experience in Online and offline Marketing and project management ).

Currently i will be coming to Malaysia for a month to search for a job ( and will see how it goes ).

Anyways you all suggest? anything

Hi mhd.afzal,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. I wish you good luck in your search.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Thank so much for the good wishes :) .... Hope to get something.. Eagerly awaiting positive response.

Thanks!

Hi Mates

Just to let you know a little more about my interest. I am seeking something into client servicing / Project management role.

Any takers? :) any one can suggest anything if it will be good if i physically come to Malaysia and search for job, will be good? Is it worth spending or should i say investing??