Business

Hello Everyone,

I am Fahad Abbasi from Pakistan. I was Auto-parts Purchase Manager for 5 years. Presently Accounts Manager.

I am planning to move to KL, Malaysia with my wife & son with Professional 2 years visa.

I need guidance on starting small business in KL like a small tea cafe or Sharwarma business.

what would be the procedure, necessary expenditures, etc. ??

Here is some general information about starting an F & B outlet of any type as a foreigner:

http://malaysiabizadvisory.com/how-to-s … -malaysia/

The whole site explains the immigration requirements in Malaysia.  Unfortunately you would need a sponsoring employer to get the type of visa you mentioned above.

Incorporating a private company by a foreigner as mentioned needs a cash injection of RM500k which can be used as working capital but must be returned to the balance sheet for the annual reporting and accounting.

You would need to pay for education for your child if s/he is school age.

No actually my son is just year old. :)

I have decided to open a small tea bar not any big business in the start and my wife will do the clothing business as she is Fashion Designer.
One of my friend living in KL for more than 20 years told us about total cost for small business arround RM 20 - 25k