Looking for friends in Hanoi

Hi,

I've been woking here in Hanoi for 5 months.
I am from Korea. I want to make friends who can share life experiences and thoughts.
It's nice if we can meet and talk with each other sometimes,
so let me know when you have some free time.

Hi Midorimel,

I love Korean cuisine, and my best friend she lives now in Korea, that why I want to know you. Hope we can share thoughts and experiences sometime.

Let start :)!

Yah! why dont we have some time together and
Become a friend^^.
So if it's ok for you we could have a lunch together
Or drinking a coffee or whatever, on weekend~
Hope we could catch up soon!

Nice to meet you Midori! Enjoy your stay here in VN.

Hi midorimel!
I came back from Korea a few months ago, now I feel totally miss the country! If you need help or anything during your stay here, pls don't hesitate to ask. I received a lot of help when I was in Korea so it feels good to be able to return some now!
We can also hang out sometime if you haven't seen all the city ;)
Bests

Nice to meet you. I am free all day So Can I invite you to drink st?

Could you introduce something about yourself?

Hi, Midorimel
Could I know your name? I like to watch Korean stuffs such as drama, kpop, and variety shows. I start to learn Korean now, just know alphabet at that time.  So it would be great to be friends with an Korean. I watch K-drama quite much so I hope can understand it like my second foreign language. Hopefully we can meet and have some chitchat when time comes ^^
Do you have facebook, I check it often than this web. Just log in and out to see what news from my friends:D
send me message at skype thumai.dap2 if u wanna talk

Hi Midorimel,
We are AlleyPub - friendly and crazy guys. Join us and we can practice Vietnamese together :D