Credit history in UK

All,

I don't want to single a section of you out, so I apologise in advance to all the nationalities that are not from the UK. If however you can help then your advise is also very much welcomed.

As per my previous posts I have accepted a new job in Saudi :)( subject to Medicals etc ) residing in bahrain.  I am currently living in the UK, employed in a good job and my credit history / file is excellent. 

I have sold my home and have no debt in the UK, I have credit cards with credit available but little balance if any outstanding.  ;)

For obvious reasons I don't want to declare any income to the tax man back at home whist living in bahrain- they have had enough off me over te years. I do however wish to keep my credit file tip top in the event of one day returning back to the UK and giving the tax man some more of my hard earned money.

Has anyone had any experience regarding this. I spoke to an accountant in my home town but he was as much use as a chocolate teapot.:lol::rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

Paul

Use your credit cards here and pay them off each month.  That will sort out the UK issue

Using your cards and keeping your bank accounts open with some activity every now and then will be enough to keep your score high. It might go down a bit if it is so high due to the reduced activity, but not a lot.