Meet some nice and open minded people

Hello everyone,

I'm local Cantonese, was living in jakarta for one year. Now move back to my hometown to start my new life. Knew about this blog when I was in jakarta and met some nice people through it. I would like to meet some nice and open minded new friends here.

Cheers,

Kebe

I love love love sports, going out to the bars or clubs are also fine (but I'm not going out so often), a coffee or just walk around is ok. I'm still looking for a job, so should have lots of time to hang out

Welcome back Kebe Tang.

Hi Kebe,

I am Aloysius. I was looking at some forum sites for information on Guangzhou. I am traveling to Guangzhou for the first time today 18 Aug 2013 and will stay up to 23 August 2013.

I wonder if you will like to get acquainted over coffee or a meal. I stay at the Meilan Business Hotel.

If you are to meet, kindly drop me an email at [email protected]. I hope to learn more about Guangzhou from you:)

Hi there!

I will come to Beijing in September and i would love to meet someone that is Cantonese.
Let me know if you will stay around there or not.

Regards

Joshua

Hehehe.....just a hint ....Cantonese is not for Beijing.

Hi, my name is segun, I learnt that Guangzhou is one of the world business centre. for this reason I will like to meet friends here and discuss way out for a small scale business in Guangzhou.

Welcome back !

Hi Kebe,

I'm Cantonese too.  I'm actually in Beijing now but catching a flight back to NYC in 2 hours. Maybe we can get together for Starbucks or something on my next trip.

I'm trying to be back at the end of September.

Sure: ) see u next time