Attractive places to visit in Accra?

Hello all,
Can anyone tell me what are the most attractive places to visit when we are in Accra(Ghana)? Or other regions.
Thanks! Pharel.

In Accra, I would use the word 'interesting' rather than attractive. I like the sea breeze at Next Door on the Beach Road to Teshie. Kwame Nkrumah's memorial and museum and the craft market is close by. I personally like Makola Market but some visitors find it overwhelming. Lababi Beach is lively and the historic parts of James Town are worth a visit.
Out of Accra I like Busua Beach and some of the other beach resorts on the central and Western coast. Kakum National Park is popular as is Akasombo as they can be reached in a day from Accra. The bead market at Koforidua is also accessible. I have never been but Sha Hills Reserve is supposed to be worth a visit and that too is not far from Accra. Aburi is OK but it has certainly seen better days but lunch at Hill Aburi is very good.
I am sure there are other places people would recommend as Ghana is trying to attract more tourists.

It's worth it to go to Cape Coast to see the castle. I also want to go to Elmina castle.
If you like cultural events then they usually have something going on at the National Theatre or on the University of Ghana campus.

Hi,hkann
Thank you for your answer.
Cheers!

Hi RainFlower,
thank you for your contribution.
Cheers!