Studying post graduation at ssr medical college

Hi to all
Myself ravi teja from india . Im planning to study post graduation in m.s general surgery at ssr medical college mauritius . I have a few questions in mind regarding this
1)how would be the life of a doctor at mauritius .
2) actually im even planning to do superspecialization after pg studies . Is the degree valid abroad ??
3) if i want to work as a consultant surgeon at mauritius itself what would be the salary ?
If anyone can help me clear my doubts mentioned above it would be very helpful . Thank you

Why don't you Google search for hospitals in Mauritius then contact them ??

I will be joining at Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital...asMD Med...even I have the same questions

I have tried to contact ssr medical college mauritius number they arent picking up my call .

Well my thing is much more organised but still visa n student loan remaining...so will keep u posted cyu der

which college are you going to join ? is it ssr medical college or dyp mauritius medical college . to expat 1881

Hi,

Regarding your questions

1)how would be the life of a doctor at mauritius .

Life as a doctor is fine. Doctors are well off with clinics, public hospitals and other institutions hiring them and the demand is still growing.

2) actually im even planning to do superspecialization after pg studies . Is the degree valid abroad ??

The degree is valid.

3) if i want to work as a consultant surgeon at mauritius itself what would be the salary ?

I would advise you to contact the Medical Council of mauritius

http://www.medicalcouncilmu.org

and see if they can answer your questions.

thank you ajmald for the info