Jubail accommodation - compound

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, I have posted on the bahrain forum a few time.

I am due to start work at the end of October for a Saudi company, my office will be in Jubail, with travel throughout Saudi.

As my office is in Jubail I will require accommodation in way of a 1 bed room, bathroom and kitchen/living space to stay during the working week.  I intend to rent a large villa in bahrain also, as my family will be located there.

I have tried to look ( unsuccessfully I may add ) what the compounds are called  in this area? I am also trying to get a rough cost for my needs, I will require a gym, Internet anything other than this will be a bonus (a bar would be nice- hence the villa in bahrain lol).

Hope someone can assist me or point me in the right direction!

Paul.

Has anyone heard or had dealings with Ventura compound??????

Can't believe 25 people have viewed this post but no one knows anything to help or assist me?!

boltonboy wrote:

Has anyone heard or had dealings with Ventura compound??????

Can't believe 25 people have viewed this post but no one knows anything to help or assist me?!

Many of your questions have already been answered - use the search function - and also it is Eid many people are on holidays or dont have time to respond.

Be patient or use the search function.

DutChiE75 wrote:

Many of your questions have already been answered - use the search function - and also it is Eid many people are on holidays or dont have time to respond.

Be patient or use the search function.

:one

hi Paul, there is a lot of compounds there in Jubail such as Al - Morjan compound, Nessma.....etc. Also, if you are interested to play tennis. please, do let me know.