Costa Coffee barista in Qatar....

Hi to all! :) I will be going to Qatar Doha this Aug.20. I'm just .. I'm a barista in costa coffee (not sure what branch) so my salary will be 1350QAR a month and a housing allowance of 500QAR and 200QAR for transpo, I know its very low. And will all that, the agency ask for placement fee of 22k, it is really bad. So may i ask for a favor? For those who know some friends or relative etc, working in costa coffee can you ask them their salary???? Thank you so much. And! I have a list of questions here to ask. Hahaha with that kind of salary how, what, where etc..

-how much is the cost of living per week?
-any cheao but airconditioned apartment? Is it good for how many peoples?and is it safe there?
-water and electricity.
-how much is the internet per month?
-what to do when you arrived?
-do's and dont's
-mode of transpo?
-rules for safety?
-Is it okay to bring some canned goods? (I mean okay lang ba sa airport?)
-electricity voltage?

I know I sound like a little Guy asking many questions, but it is my first time to go there and live my own, and top of that it is my first job.. so thank you so much if you can answer even some of my questions! And i'm hoping to see and know a lot of pinoys there so i'll not be homesick.. thanks! See you there!im a Filipino :)

Hahaha ayos ha. Parang homework. Copy paste. Edit onti. Tyanan! Hahahaha

syempre pilipino hahha!

Hahaha bahala ka jn.

Hi  all,

Please post in English on this Anglophone forum, so that other members can read and participate.

Thank you,

David.