Considering moving to Taichung

Hello,
We are considering moving our family to Taichung for my husbands job for two years, we have 4 children and really do not know what to expect, any and all input would be helpful.  We would like to live close to husbands job at the airport, but aren't sure about the commute to school location and how is the driving?  What would be the best family area to live? What could we expect to pay for housing to rent? Thank you for any information you may have.
Sarah

sarahlou4776 wrote:

Hello,
We are considering moving our family to Taichung for my husbands job for two years, we have 4 children and really do not know what to expect, any and all input would be helpful.  We would like to live close to husbands job at the airport, but aren't sure about the commute to school location and how is the driving?  What would be the best family area to live? What could we expect to pay for housing to rent? Thank you for any information you may have.
Sarah

The neighborhood of airport may not be easy to live. I would suggest that you and family live in Taichung city and drive to work. The housing rate might be less than 1000USD for a bigger house or  an apartment.