Drinks on Saturday Evening?

Hi everyone :)

I'm Hannah and I've been here about a week and loving it so far, but it would be great to meet so more people :)

It seems that many people are suggesting meeting up with each other, so why don't we arrange going out on Saturday evening in Madrid? If people are interested we can select a time and location?

Hannah

:up:

Hi Hannah, count me in!
Have you got any ideas concerning the place? If you need an opinion by a "madrileño" just let me know.

Cheers!

haha no, i havent been out in Madrid yet, if you can suggest somewhere then that would be nice? :D

hi Hannah,how are thing going, where are you? jajaja

Problem with meeting up is the size of Spain.  It is Europe's second biggest country; the biggest is the Ukraine. In Torrevieja there are, I believe, many Ukrainian expats. And, Russians are everywhere here.

Would love to meet with english speaking people  in Madrid
Been here for 3 month now :)
x

Hi hannah, i have just arrived in madrid a week ago from scotland and on the same boat looking to meet with english speakers!! This would be great! :)

Hey! Maybe a meeting on Sunday afternoon? I was thinking of heading to the palace gardens for a walk and maybe prepare some food or something. I still havent been and i've heard it's lovely :)

That sounds great i havent been either- my email is [email protected] send me a msg where i should meet you! :)

I am so sorry! my internet was down all weekend so I couldnt reply!! urgh. Maybe we can go sometime in an evening this week? really sorry again!!

Hannah

Hi Hannah! My name is Christina and i recently just moved to Madrid and would love to get to know some more people around here.if you would like to hang out or something over drinks let me know :)

Hi there!

I'm from Madrid and I'm supposed to go for a "tapas tour" with another spanish friend and a couple ox expats to show them more  about Madrid and the coolest places to have a drink eating (really eating) at the same time.

Day and time are not fiexd yet, but surely on Saturday evening.

Let me know if you guys are interested in joining us. It would be a nice occasion to have a drink while meeting spanish speakers and another expatriates.

Saludos,

Pablo.

Hello!

When you decide on the place/time to go, please just tell me...I'll be more than happy to join.

Karim