From Tourist visa to entry visa

Hello,
Actually in Kerala with a Tourist Visa, i would like to claim an entry visa. i'm wondering if i can do it from india or i get to go back to my birth country witch is france. I ask the indian embassy in Paris by email, but i'm still waiting for their help.
So if any one knows what to do...... i will be thankful !

lalylotus wrote:

Hello,
Actually in Kerala with a Tourist Visa, i would like to claim an entry visa. i'm wondering if i can do it from india or i get to go back to my birth country witch is france. I ask the indian embassy in Paris by email, but i'm still waiting for their help.
So if any one knows what to do...... i will be thankful !

Hi,
I guess entry visa in India wont be possible for you.
Untill you qualified these terms.
A person of indian origin or holding nationality of India.
A spouse or child of Indian origin
A spouse of person who is working in india for definite period of time.

Thanks
Sachin

I will sign a  PACS with by boyfriend who is Indian so i able to ask the entry visa i guess, if I follow the Indian embassy web site.

lalylotus wrote:

I will sign a  PACS with by boyfriend who is Indian so i able to ask the entry visa i guess, if I follow the Indian embassy web site.

I am not sure but if you sign the above document under Indian Embassy Rules then you may be considered as relative or wife of Indian Citizen.

I think PACS is possible but you have to go to France to make the request.

I know PACSis possible... are you sure about the entry visa request ?
Thank you Christelle

On VSF website, they don't mention clearly that it has to be requested in your country but they say that it can be renewed in India.

You should check at Immigration office but usually they don't provide any visa.
PACS being a very specific formality, it may be easier anyway in France.