Get VISA Transfer on New Passport for Family (Nakal Malumat)

My Daughter was on her mother's Passport (Manual Pakistani Passport) since birth.

New I got separate Passport (Machine Readable) for both of them.

As the Manual Passport is Expired, how to get Visa Transfer (Nakal Malumat) on new Passports?

Ask your company HRD (Human Resources Department) or PRO (Public Relations Officer) aka mandoob to do it for you.

You can go to Jawazat yourself too but I'm sure you'll not like to; because of the situation there during the grace period.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Ask your company HRD (Human Resources Department) or PRO (Public Relations Officer) aka mandoob to do it for you.

You can go to Jawazat yourself too but I'm sure you'll not like to; because of the situation there during the grace period.

Thanks for Reply.

I have no hopes to Company's HRD.
I will go myself but Problem is both Wife & Daughter are on Same old Manual Passport.

So Transferring on Separate New Passports will be easy like other Nakal Malumaat?

Yes. The reason is: Both of them have their individual Iqama numbers. They'll simply enter new passport numbers against their iqama number records.

can anybody upload or guide from where ill get nakal malumaat form

Now i have new passport, everyday company HR person is going to jawajat office for NAKAL MALUMAAT. but he is not able to complete. Jawajaat officers told, first take token No then they will process it. now the problem is getting the online token, in a day, they are issuing only 150 Token.

Is there any other option, for NAKAL MALUMAAT?.

for this work, company representative required or i can do it myself?.

I am planning to shift to Al Khobar in next 3-4 months with my family. Can anyone help me out about the life in the city?