Best primary schools in adalaide

I read about the best ranked privat and goverment primary schools in adalaide, but can any one share his experience on what is it he/she thinks the best primary schools in adalaide. And what is the difference between the two schools! Other than the fee!! Based on school then I will choose where to live!!
Thanks for your help!

Hello RoulaW.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks.

Karen :)

Well the other difference between most private schools and government schools is religious teaching. The majority of private schools in Adelaide are Catholic or Christian based and so religious studies is compulsory. Cost of course is a huge difference. If you want good government schools then you generally can't go wrong with those in the Eastern suburbs such as Norwood PS, Rose Park PS, Trinity Gardens PS, Glenunga etc. I think Rose Park has been named the best government PS in the country. What you have to be aware of with those schools is the strict zoning if there is a high enrolment demand. Each also has different curriculum focus and languages offered.

here is the link for information about zoning. There is a link for both Primary and Secondary school zones:

http://www.sa.gov.au/subject/Education, … hool+zones