What is the cheapest shipping companyfrom vietnam abroad ?

Hi everyone ,
anyone knows who is the cheapest shipping company from vietnam abroad ?
i'm starting new export business and like to know what is the best and cheap way by air or by sea ?

It's not easy to know who is the cheapest shipping company in Vietnam. I think it also depends on your destination. With some shipping companies, their freight of some lines are cheaper than the others, but by contrast, some destinations' freight are higher than others.
You can check sea freight from Coscow, Evergreen, MCC, MOL, SITC ... I used to use their service and freight is not so high. Besides, you should check freight from many shipping companies and then discuss with them for reducing the freight. Their offer can be high but you can work with them to have a good deal.
Hope you can find your answer.:)

vietnamexpatriate wrote:

by air or by sea ?

I highly suggest that you get back to the drawing board again.  There are a few items missing there.

A little tip.  Rate depends on location and classification of your product.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thanks for everyone

Make sure you get all the correct documentation when receiving and sending items. I had a Chinese shipping company do a back door deal with customs, I was not aware of what they were doing. I ended up with no shipping manifest and spent 12 months sorting out the problem with the banks here, I had to return all payments and have all the purchasing paperwork redone. I asked the girl in China who I was dealing with why they did that, her reply was she thought it would save me any customs problems, instead it became a logistical nightmare.