Hungarian

Hey guys :)
I am from hungary, I live in Temara with my moroccan husband, and I looking for friends from hungary or morocco or no matter, just speak english plz :)

Hello titti77.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I've moved you message to the Morocco Forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members.

Thanks.

Karen :)

hey
i hope that you like it here :)
well i would really appreciate if you can help me with some tips to learn the hungarian language
since your a native

and thank you in advance

Hello

If u want to learn hungarian, there are so many way to learn online , for example :
magyarora.com/magyar/topics.html#about
loecsen.com/travel/0-en-67-2-46-free-lessons-hungarian.html
surfacelanguages.com/language/Hungarian
101languages.net/hungarian/free-hungarian-course/
letslearnhungarian.net/

My husban learns on these sites, cuz i have no time for this. If u started, u can find hungarians on chat sites, sure they can talk with u , and help to learn
Good luck
Szia

Hi
thank you soo much  that's what i was looking for
but it seems i need to wait [link under review]  :/

thank you and good luck

If you're not planning to work in Hungary or if you're not in a relationship with a Hungarian, then I would say it's not a good idea to learn the language as it's only spoken in that region.

hello
thank you so much for your respond and  your absolutaly right but i have a good reason to learn that language :)
I don't need to be perfect but just to understand simple conversation.

Hi,

I would say tutorials on Youtube is a good resource for learning the basics, and you can see a few options here:

youtube.com/results?search_query=hungarian+language+tutorial

One of the options is this channel for example:

youtube.com/channel/UC77Ek71sQtv6Jov31R8s4Ww

And indeed you have a very good reason to learn it!   ;)