Looking for a good job

Hi All.I know Azeri,English,Russian but I cant find a well-paid work in Azerbaijan,Baku.I am 1.80 height,84 weight.who can help me?please help me to find a good job.contact[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details] I am waiting good news from you .thanks before

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Please register in business directory. Thanks.]

Hello elizamin.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I've moved your message on the Baku Forum for better visibility.

In order to help you, you should give us more precisions.

In which sector are you looking for a job?

Thanks

Karen :)

I am looking for a job in the section of oil and gas fields or as a translator from English to Azerbaijanian or from Azerbaijanian to English,and also maybe other fields but well-paid job I need the job doesnt matter but well-paid job i need tnanks a lot,bye

Hi elizamin,

I suggest you post your resume in the Translator job offers in Baku section and maybe in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Baku :)

Best of luck to you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I want to know if  is posible for me to get job in Azerbaijan as ghanaian welder

there is a new vacancy in jobsearch.az

u may apply.they need ur photo too.gud luck.

thanks

today there is a new job offer-check it.payment is not bad-10 manat per hour.
u must get IELTS certificate.it may help u to find good job.when foreigners ask me-how good i speak english-i just show them my certificate-and they have no more questions.it really helps much.u may book a seat for exam from masalli-no nned to come to baku.

how can I do it?how can I get IELTS certificate?must I do it online course or another way?

and also I applied for some jobs in jobsearch.az and I am waiting good news from them unpatiently

u still didnt find british embassy website?oh,my god-just go to google search,search british embassy in baku        or     search for ielts exam azerbaijan

hey,wuth such capabilities u will never get a good job.u r young-but so passive....i am just shocked.
go to british embassy website-there is whole information.

nobody wants a nice face on work-employer wants good brain on work.

ok,I will make good progress in my brain soon,dont worry.I am capable not so passive to tell the truth I still dont beleive to find a good job without ,,money" because İ am sending CVs to different kind of job firms but I am not called at all.if they call me and i will not pass their exams for jobs u can call me passive,but they dont call me to exam in order to accept me for any work,ok I will find IELTS course online

Salam, Elizamin.

Sabirabad rayonunda IRD Engineerin yol tikinti firmasinda tercumechi ishlemek isteyirsense, ingilis dilini ve komputeri mukemmel bilirsense, menimle elaqe saxlaya bilersen (e-mail ve ya telefonla). Maash 800-850 AZN, ayliq danishiq limiti ve telefon, qalmaga yer ve yemek temin edilir. Maraqlanirsana buyur. CV-ni gormek isterdik.

Hormetle,

Xaliq Atakishiyev

IRD ENGINEERING LLC
SAT Plaza, 8th Floor, Office No. 3
Bashir Safaroglu Street 133
AZ 1009 – Baku, Azerbaijan
Tel. +994 12 596 2293
Mob. +994 50 280 0691

@Khalig Atakishiyev: Can you please post only in english on the english-speaking Baku forum for the members to understand and participate? :)

ne oldu?bir netice oldu mu?ishe qebul olundu?

Ok, I will communicate in English. Sorry.

Khalig

[Moderated: pls post advert in Translator job offers in Baku]