Anyone suggest me i can apply for denmark or not?

hi can anyone suggest me i can apply for denmark or not .
i did my masters in mba from uk and having 2years of retail manager experience and i dont know about daniesh language .lot of people saying like if dont have daniesh skills it is very difficult get job over there .can any one please give me the proper feedback. thanks
india

can anyone please help me regarding this matter

Hi kalakuntla,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from your post on the Denmark forum for better visibility.

Can you please tell us more about yourself?

I suggest you to go through topics  on the Working in Denmark forum where you might find some more information about working in Denmark. :)

Regards,

David.

I mean you can always apply - but it is true that it is difficult to find a job without Danish language skills - the exceptions to the rule are in some multinational companies dealing with IT / software - or in the case of Norway , some oil exploration companies.

Maybe Singapore would be the ideal destination for you? Malaysia?

kalakuntla wrote:

hi can anyone suggest me i can apply for denmark or not .
i did my masters in mba from uk and having 2years of retail manager experience and i dont know about daniesh language .lot of people saying like if dont have daniesh skills it is very difficult get job over there .can any one please give me the proper feedback. thanks
india

hi friends , how is the life in denmark without knowing danish and how are the job opprtunities for mba graduates .

lot of people saying like without knowing danish we cant survive in denmark is it true? . please let me know suggest me .