Singaporean seeking help for work permit application.

Hi,
I am posting to HCMC in late Aug.
Can somebody advice what documents are neccessary for COC applciation?
I have provided company employment letter during the application. SPF informed that my application not approve due to insufficient documentary proof from the government Organisation to establish the clearance.

I noted that medical check is neccessary. I plan to do in Singapore, Can somebody advise what are the medical test they required?

Thanks in advance.

This is quite a difficult process and should be somehow assisted from your employers side. Many companies use a kind of agency or even a lawyer to get it through.

In fact, you need first the employer/job (work contract) before you can apply with chances of success.
A work permits depends om a resident card, and the resident card on the work permit, which is a hard to break circle.

Further you need:
- Police record/clearance from your home country and/or Vietnam (depending on time, you have spend already in Vietnam)
- Supporting qualifications/degrees, work experiences, reference letters
- medical checkup;for me it was:
* eye/sight test
* blood test (HIV....sugar). I am not aware of, that it was tested for drugs)
* Some kind of Ultrasound, body measures
* ear/hearing test
* logic test/idiot test/intelligence test (complete numerial/textual rows, missing symbols, next symbol ...)
* reaction test (head sets, peep sounds on/off, press abutton/raise the arm
* Quick medical checkup - tong out, aaaaaaaaaaah

For the medical test, you will get a list of acceptance. From somewhere else, it might not be accepted

That was it. Apart from the running/searching/waiting on the single stations it was about 30 minutes.

- A huge lot of passport photos with and without glasses (if you have to wear).

Other people reporting very different.

:lol::lol::lol: