South African marrying Polish

Hi all. I plan to leave South Africa in persuit of my true love. As I understand it is rather difficult to find work in Poland.

As a proud man and soon to be husband I refuse to relocate unless I found sustainable employment. Can anyone help?

Hi!
Can't your future wife move to South Africa?

Hi Kabousie71,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please tell us more about you? What type of jobs are you looking for?

I would also suggest you to post an advert in the jobs in Warsaw section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi, it is our personal believe we will have a better future in Poland mainly because her child is still in school and dependant on her. I have nothing binding me to SA and believe at this stage it will be more practical for me to move rather than to uproot a child from a comfortable environment.

Hi Christine

Thank you for the welcome.

To be honest I am prepared to do any type of work as I am a fast learner and eager to learn something new. Come to think of it, I would love to be involved in despatching again.

I have worked as a costing clerk in a plywood factory for 4 years after which I was promoted to production foreman at the timber preservation plant of the same factory. After 2 years in this position the timber milling department of the same factory offered me a promotion and I worked as a despatch co-ordinator until the factory was shut down 3 years later.

Lucky for me I was immediately absorbed into a small sawmill and worked there as a despatch co-ordinator/counter sales person for almost 3 years and yet again lost my job due to the mill shutting down.

After this I did counter sales, door to door sales, drivers training and even attempted to start up my own business, but a lack of cash flow quickly drowned that dream. I am currently working as a handyman/operations supervisor for a large legal firm in SA.

I trust this gives you good idea of who I am and what I am capable of.

Hi Kabousie71,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Warsaw section, this might be helpful. :)

Good luck,

David.

Thanks David, already done.