Looking for flatmates, UK Expat

Hi,

I'm a 21 year old girl who's just moved to KL from Ireland for a year and will be working in Petaling Jaya. Would prefer to not live alone so was wondering if anyone around my age is looking to flatshare, a condo perhaps starting ASAP really. Close to the city centre with transport routes.

Please contact me via the ad :)

Thanks,
Laura

I am Parul Verma from New Delhi, India and I am a Software Engineer working at HCL Technologies Limited. I would be working at client location which is Kuala Lumpur for a minimum on 1 year with a possibility of an extension depending on the project and thus is also looking for an accomodation though not expensive so that I can save good amount of cash.

I can be reached at [email protected]

I am a guy.

Hope to hear from you soon.

how much is the rent including utilities? plus which is the nearest lrt? thank you!

For flat share try this resource:

http://www.ibilik.my/rooms

Enter keywords such as LRT or an area in which you would like to live.

HCL Technologies seems to be in Bukit Jalil, so that could be your search criteria.

Hi Laura,

We are living in Bangsar - very convenient location, if you commute to PJ.
We have available room to rent, however it's only for two months period of time.
It's two of us expat girls living there. Let me know if you are interested for short term rental.

Cheers,
Audra

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi dear,

I am a male and looking for a room.

I am 25.

Is it fine with you?

Hi manikkapoor4u,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you post your advert in the Rooms for rent in Kuala Lumpur section, this might be helpful. ;)

Thank you,

David.