Vietnamese girl needs help :)

Hi guys,

My name is Yen. My friend and I are planning to go to Bangkok in order to buy wholesale clothing and fashion accessory to resell in Vietnam. Although I dont have much experiences but i'm willing to challenge myself in this field. May anyone give me cousels where should i go in Bangkok to find nice clothing and accessory with good quality and cheap price ? I'm realy grateful for your commends.

Looking forward to see your commends and sincerely thank you for reading my post. Hope you have a bless day !

Best regards,
Yen

A couple choices are Bobae and Pratunam markets.

Pratunam market is located at intersection of Ratchadamri and Phetchaburi Roads in the alley ways behind the Amari Watergate Hotel.  Takes time to wonder through all the alley ways but you will be rewarded.

Bobae market is similar to Pratunam and its not far from the National Stadium BTS station.

You can Google market names for a few more details.

cheers,
straydog

I agree with straydog Bobae and Pratunam are the two huge whole sale shopping areas for venders.

Thanks for your commend. I haven't heard about Bobae market before. I'll visit it when i arrive Bangkok.

Cheers,
Yen

Straydog wrote:

A couple choices are Bobae and Pratunam markets.

Pratunam market is located at intersection of Ratchadamri and Phetchaburi Roads in the alley ways behind the Amari Watergate Hotel.  Takes time to wonder through all the alley ways but you will be rewarded.

Bobae market is similar to Pratunam and its not far from the National Stadium BTS station.

You can Google market names for a few more details.

cheers,
straydog

Fore sure, i will visit them as soon as i reach Bangkok. Thanks for your commend.

Have a nice day !
Yen

skyaslimit wrote:

I agree with straydog Bobae and Pratunam are the two huge whole sale shopping areas for venders.

Hi Yen,

I'm vietnamese leaving in France, I travel regularly to Thailand.
I'm interested in your project and may have some suggestions for you.
Let me know when you intend to travel to BKK?

kind regards
Vieng

Just out of curiosity: why buy in Thailand and not in Vietnam? Do you want Thai made clothing for Vietnamese people or for tourists? Because prices are about the same in Vietnam, right?

You could also try Chatuchak weekend market. Clothes are from different style than at Bobae and Pratunam. Friday is the day for wholesalers, but some shops will be closed.

Or an other country: Indonesia. From what I have seen on Bali, goods are way cheaper over there.

I also think a bit crazy. Vietnam is cheaper than Thailand. Know that as 10 years ago most clothing in Malaysia was from Thailand and India. Now Vietnam is the big one as far cheaper so many Malaysian companies go to Vietnam now to buy cheap material!

VN is cheaper but their model of clothes is old and not fashion. Also in VN the "made in Thailand" is known as good quality.

@Happy 13
Oh ok...interesting.

Hello Yen,
yr at the right place.
I just saw yr msg
I am in Fashion design I am Indian but lived here for 26 years.
I can atke you to wholesale markets in Bangkok.
Please let me know.
I live in Phuket island
Its almost 1000 kms from Bangkok.
Let me know if yr interested
regards Andy Anil
my tel in Thailand 0817190961.
my email....... [email protected]

Hi,pratunam area is where u should be heading and if you are interested in beauty products,you can contact me at [moderated: pls register in the business directory]

Ronnie

hi

im a malaysian living in bangkok and know some fashion wholesale places

when are u coming

lee

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website + avoid asking for phone number on the forum pls]

Hi everyone!!

I need advise about the cost of living in Bangkok..My family and I wants to relocate there..We're Filipinos currently living here in vietnam and wants to experience the way of living in Thailand.

- Could you please advise me how much is the room accomodation for 3 people? (Me, husband and toddler).

- How much is the 3 mos. tourist visa? single entry?multiple entry?

- Are there many bars/restaurants where we can apply as Musicians (Singer / Guitarist job)for my husband, any banking/managerial job for me..

- Where is the best place to stay in Bangkok?

I hope some of you could give me the best answers i need.. We want new atmosphere and learn the culture in Thailand.

Thanks everyone!

Vanch

My name is Brian Johnson, I am American fashion designer in Thailand. My brand 's name is Mali. I source all my own material, design and produce. There are many many wholesale markets in BBK and throughout Thailand.

Not sure i much I can help, due to time constraints but I am curious what you do in Vietnam and your post here. Welcome to Thailanf.

Brian

Hi My Name is Michael..I can help you with many types of garments made in northern Thailand like Chiangmai,From silk to cotton..Bags and many items...regards mike

@AsiaEssence

What a great feel-good website you have!
Very admirable what you've achieved! Doing business in fashion/ creative designs in Asia can be challenging.

Nice!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
vanchsecrets10 wrote:

Hi everyone!!

I need advise about the cost of living in Bangkok..My family and I wants to relocate there..We're Filipinos currently living here in vietnam and wants to experience the way of living in Thailand.

- Could you please advise me how much is the room accomodation for 3 people? (Me, husband and toddler).

- How much is the 3 mos. tourist visa? single entry?multiple entry?

- Are there many bars/restaurants where we can apply as Musicians (Singer / Guitarist job)for my husband, any banking/managerial job for me..

- Where is the best place to stay in Bangkok?

I hope some of you could give me the best answers i need.. We want new atmosphere and learn the culture in Thailand.

Thanks everyone!

Vanch

Vanch I think it would be better and you would get more replies if you start a new topic, because here the subject is sourcing wholesale supplies.

and the topic is a few years old.

Hello everyone,

I am closing this old thread (2013).

Please start a new topic on the Bangkok forum if you need information.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed