6k Salary In Kuala Lumpur

Hi,

I got a job offered in Malaysia and I need a bit of help.

Here is a bit of information of myself:
23 years old
1.5 year experience in software development
Have a girlfriend, planning to get married

The job I got:
6k RM monthly before tax
Company pays for accommodation and Internet

I wonder how well can I live in Kuala Lumpur with 6k?
IF I got married, will my salary alone be able to support both of us?
(We don't go clubbing/drinking at all, not much money spent on entertainment, we aren't fond of expensive brands neither)

Thanks!

no partying or entertainment :-( what do u spend ur money on? :-)

6k for 1.5yr exp is not bad at all. i think u can manage.

Hi
I wonder where do people get jobs at? I have been applying online. No luck yet. I am a Pakistani living in Pakistan holding a bba degree in banking and finance and have 5+ years banking experience, willing to relocate to Malaysia for work. Any suggestions where to find jobs at hiring expats having finance and banking experience?

Hey, carlyle

Well, we usually go for cheaper entertainment like movies, which costs a lot less compare to drinking.

I wonder if it'd be enough to support 2 people's living.

Hey Jenlord,

I'm not sure, I didn't apply for the job. It found my profile on linkedin and contacted me.

Jenlord wrote:

Hi
I wonder where do people get jobs at? I have been applying online. No luck yet. I am a Pakistani living in Pakistan holding a bba degree in banking and finance and have 5+ years banking experience, willing to relocate to Malaysia for work. Any suggestions where to find jobs at hiring expats having finance and banking experience?

Oh that's great. What company have you applied for? Maybe they are recruiting finance people too and I can give it a try? Thanks