Places to visit in Puerto Rico

Hi,

For the ones living in Puerto Rico, what would you suggest to discover the country?

When you have friends or family visiting you, where do you go with them? What are the must-see places in Puerto Rico, the tourist sites?

How to visit the country in an original way? Any unusual or unknown place to recommend?

What would you suggest for a couple of days of for a week of holidays in Puerto Rico?

Thank you in advance for participating. ;)

Julie

Check out El Yunque for sure.

http://media.twobackpackers.com/Photos/Puerto-Rico/El-Yunque-National-Forest/i-qD85HGc/0/M/El-Yunque-National-Forest-4-M.jpg

Mar Chiquita is located in Manatí. Worth a visit, beautiful rock formations, swimming, and beach.

Two good sources...

First, try this website: puertoricodaytrips.com/

It has excellent descriptions of attractions and trips and maps often include GPS coordinates which can be helpful.

Second, I use TripAdvisor quite a bit.  The ratings and reviews help in choosing things to do, places to stay, etc.  Just keep in mind that nothing makes everyone happy.

I like the Taino reserves in Utuado and Ponce.

Sunsets in Rincon.

I don't live in Puerto Rice (but wish I did) but I would give a big shout out to visiting the beautiful beaches in Culebra, especially if you have a couple of days.