Places to visit in San Antonio

Hi,

For the ones living in San Antonio, what would you suggest to discover the region?

When you have friends or family visiting you, where do you go with them? What are the must-see places in San Antonio, the tourist sites?

How to visit the region in an original way? Any unusual or unknown place to recommend?

What would you suggest for a couple of days of for a week of holidays in San Antonio?

Thank you in advance for participating ;)

Julie

Hello guys I love this city crazy the most great time in my life I spent there and left my heart there and won't come back:)

Hi eagle Abo,

Maybe you can give us some more information about must-see places in San Antonio, as well as the tourist sites?

Thank you for your contribution,

Priscilla :)

Hello Priscilla wish you  great day 😊 the most places like so much was the River walk at early morning and at night so you can enjoy the view and the music at the wonderful restaurants at the both sides and there a place call shisha coffee is so close from exist 13 this coffee shop full of nice and friendly ppl which they serve the American and arabic food with Arabic atmosphere😘😘 and for shopping there is Ingram mall and San Marcos outlets and what is very important is ppl in this city most of them nice and friendly . And forgive me if I forget any more details and if any one has questions I will be glad to answer👍

Like someone mentioned The River Walk is a great place to visit and along with that there is The Alamo which is a great place to learn Texas and Mexican history for only $1.00. Sea World is also a fun park to visit with many shows and attractions. The cost is $69.00 per person. If you would like to try Mexican food an awesome place to eat is Mi Tierra. The food is great and they have a Mexican bakery where you can buy Pan Dulce (sweet bread cookies etc). Just outside the door is a small plaza where you can buy more food and souvenirs

One thing to keep in mind is that if you're not used to Texas heat then you may want to limit your activities during our summer as temps do get above 100 degrees
Check out this site for more ideas; http://visitsanantonio.com/english/Expl … aQodAQ8EEA