Staying in Montenegro more than 3 months

Hi everybody. I was wondering, after the three months you are allowed to stay in Montenegro are expired, is it possible to go out the country and to come back in a few days for three months more or not?

According to regular European low, which is in power in Montenegro too, you have right to stay 3 months during 6 months period, so, if you are continuously 3 months in Montenegro, you will need to spend 3 months outside, and then to come back on 3 months again.... Other option is to get permit for long therm vise, by job, studies etc.

Nemaja, thank you! And if we want to stay more, how long it takes to open a company? The smallest and less difficult one? Just to be able to stay there?

To open the company takes a week. Then u need to get working and permanent permissions for staying for a year. From July 2013 the new laws and rules came into force so that now all foreigners) but still not Executive Directors) need to nostrificate diplomas to get working permissions and, if they already had working and permanent permissions for staying its necessary to get a notification that all taxes have been paid. In case a person didnt pay taxes there is a problem to get papers.

Hi Juca Juca, what do you mean need a diploma? To open a company need a diploma? Tanks

You need to validate diploma (any diploma you have, high school etc) to become employee, but as she said, this is not necessary for director of company.
I think that I and others replied for this kinds of topics a lot at this forum, so you can try to read more posts and you will understand all.... you need 500e for layer and 250e for papers if you want agency to do it for you, and later on you will need 200e per month

Look like easy. Thanks.

You can contact me if you need more information on the subject.

Hi Juca_Juca,

Feel free to share useful information here on the Montenegro Forum please as it might be useful for the other members too :)

Thank you

Maximilien