Looking for a job

I'm asking if they have a lot of job in turkey?i want to work,
doyou know someone to process or agency?thanks.

Hello gulcinim.

I've created a new thread from your message on the Turkey Forum for a better visibility.

In which sector are you looking for a job?

What are your qualifications and experiences?

Thanks

Karen :)

There is an agency can process a working visa in manila but you have find employer who can give you visa , sponsor, right now there is no agency hiring in turkey for filipino citizen, only direct hiring ...are you worked abroad before? Most of filipino here were working turkish family as household.

Hi..guys,can you give a name of the agency here in manila.How i will find an employer?i had experienced in abroad as a nanny for 9 yrs.hope you guys will help me.thanks

I'm also looking a job in IStanbul, can somebody help me?

hi, how are you doing, my e-mail adress is [email protected] and my facebook page name is mehmet onaylı add me on your contact lists and let's talk about te jop oppounity for you. I am looking forward to recive massge from you.take care and bye for now.

iam following your useful mail

what kind of job do u offer me? your email address s wrong my dear.

I am a bilingual MBA business graduate in london where i run a food business for 1 year and half. 2 months ago i got a good job opportunity to run the new Italian Restaurant in Reina, La terrazza. Attracted by the opportunity to work in Istabul I accepted.. However my contract with them will cease the 1st of October so i am looking for a job after this date.

Looking for a job in a Hotels, Internation Companies where I can use my intenetional business degree plus my english/italian.

I am very flexible and skillful so i can adapt myself to many position..

Ciao e a presto!!

i have recieved u R EMAIL , my ID  is correct

mehmet onayl? wrote:

hi, how are you doing, my e-mail adress is [email protected] and my facebook page name is mehmet onaylı add me on your contact lists and let's talk about te jop oppounity for you. I am looking forward to recive massge from you.take care and bye for now.

Been trying to add u on FB bt didn't get u, could u pls write it out again

dear friends in turkey.

hi,

I am looking for a job like accountant. I have 10 years of experience in accounting field. I want to move to turkey so plz help me to find good accounting job.

shakir hussain

DEAR Shakir

can you share main domain Accounting expertise with software

dear,
Proficiency in Ms- Office (Word, Excel, Power Point,), Outlook and Accounting software such as Tally, Quick Book & Peachtree

any thing else...

I am master in commerce + having financial management diploma.

can u give me u r mail id then I can send my cv to you.

mubi wrote:

iam following your useful mail

Hello pls i will be coming to turkey in few months time, i just finshed my 3yrs course in (software engineering) at National Institute of Info Technology(NIIT) here in my country nigeria, pls i will need ur assistance in getting a job wen i get there
Kindly snd me ur contct or FB ID