Living in Den Haag short term, need advice.

Hello,

I will be working in Den Haag for a period of three months this Summer. My budget for a property is 600 Euros a month. This property needs to also be furnished.

The problem I am having is trying to find somewhere which allows a short term rental contract. Generally, everywhere requires a minimum of 6 months.

Any solutions? Rental/Hostels/Hotels?

I could put up a classified add but concerned about being scammed.

Welcome on Expat.com mainy87, I hope another member will be able to help you

Hye, welcome on board!

My personal point of view is that you should search a little bit outside Den Haag. There are really nice flats and it is a little bit less expensive than Den Haag. Well, in facts it depends where you will work and how many time you are ready to lose to go at work on the morning...
If you really want to find an appartment at Den Haag take a look at http://www.duinzigt.nl and choose your language. Don't forget to add the prices of electricity, gas, water and Internet upon the rental price.

They purpose some nice appartments in Den Haag and they indicate the minimum stay that is often null. Moreover, you will be able to chose different research criteria such furnishment...

If you have any question, let us know

best regards & good luck

Hi,

(moderated: no free ads please)

However 600 euro is not a lot of money to rent an apartment.Normally the price goes up for short stays.

Thank you

Taco