VERY URGENT!!!! PLSSSSSSSS!!!!

Is it true that you need a show money 1700 dollars when entering Qatar on a visit visa? Thank you so much for all your replies :)

God bless you all :)

heyyyyy
read my message

that's true for tourism/14 days vist Visa, when i went for a hotel to get one for a friend they informed me that he must have International credit card or 5000QR "around 1400 US$", and the hotel booking confirmation later... but if they are going to ask about them in the airport?? not every time :rolleyes: but to be in the safe side just do what they ask for "it's Low i think"
i know my post may won't help wildflower "too late" but posted it just if any one will look for the same issue.
best regards,

Ferrari2604 wrote:

Absolute nonscence, whoever told you this has never been to Qatar or any other Gulf country OR, he/she is just winding you up.

I have lived in the Gulf 27 years so I reckon I would know !!!

Regards

Hi! I am thinking of moving to Qatar or Kuwait because my husband may have a job. I am trying to find out if I can use a mood stabilizer and antidepressant. I am an American and I heard that in some countries what applies to Muslims doesn't to foreign nationals. You said you have been living there for 27 years and wonder what you have heard. Thanks!

hey Ferrari2604...

I think you DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, you are talking about nationalities who can get visa on arrival,

Joint Tourist Visa

This visa is issued upon arrival at the border for citizens of 33 countries (The United States, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece , Finland, Spain, Monaco, the Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Lichtenstein, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea)., and the beneficiary is permitted to travel freely between Qatar and Oman during the validity period of visa.

Quoting from http://www.moi.gov.qa/ and that's right with what you said,,,,

but what i have said it's for the nationalities that are not included in this satiation.... as i said

i know my post may won't help wildflower "too late" but posted it just if any one will look for the same issue.

so for those ppl, THEY HAVE TO ARRANGE A VISIT VISA BEFORE ARRIVING, so the easy way for that is to make a hotel get the visa for you as I said, and over that THEY MUST HAVE AROUND 5000 QR OR AND INTERNATIONAL CC, so the authority know that they can cover there own expensive during the stay ...

HOPE YOU GOT IT !!!!   

Ferrari2604...please no need for CAPS LETTERS or words such as

idiots !!!

thanks

hy

this discussion is closed

Closed