Importing motorbike

Dear Members,

Is it possible to bring my motorbike from India to Vietnam? Any details of the documentation required, cost...

a

but of couse that is possible.

su3681 wrote:

Dear Members,

Is it possible to bring my motorbike from India to Vietnam? Any details of the documentation required, cost...

I do not think it is difficult as long as you can prove the motorbike is owned by you - documentation proving ownership must be legalised and translated into Vietnamese.

It will save you money and time if you work with a logistic company or relocating company. They can provide you with reasonable fees with "1-stop service".

You can bring almost anything to Vietnam.  Your concern should be whether or not it is worthwhile.  Vietnam is not short on motorbikes; and they are relatively cheap.

everytime I read these postings my hope gets up but sadly I can't bring my 250cc motorbike over. I don't mind paying the shipping cost. I'm selling my motorbike for a lose anyways.

Only diplomat can import a vehicle into Vietnam, and with the tax involved if at all allowed for a non-diplomat it is not worth it. Best to purchase it here.

Where are you selling your motobike ? In vietnam or in canada ?

Yes you can until you have finished the deregistration at origin and have resident card in VN up to 24 months. It should be checked under VN vehicle control committee for operation.
In fact, you can easily find motorbike in VN at cheap price unless you have a special reason to be with your lovely motorbike.
Gud luck!