Go in england to learn english

Hi everybody my name is Elsa, i am an african student living in Marseille (France), i would like to go in England to depain my English before to continue my studies in master(i study accounting and marketing); so i surch Young people whose have the same project as me, i would like to have new friends to discover this country together.

SORRY BUT MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD.

hi elsizou
I am from India, I am having the same problem.
English is not so gud, We might help each other let me know you if you are coming to london.
I am in London rite now

Hi,

I am going to move into England. I am going to stay there for few years. I would like to improve  me English skills.

Do you know, that I can get any English language course funded  by the England Government.

If it is possible, where should I go to sign up for it?

we do not have a government fund for Language education. We do have many Places in and around where you can learn for a price. The best way to learm is to use this forum to find someone Learning Dutch (or French) and Exchange With them

we hebben niet een overheidsfonds voor Taalonderwijs. We hebben veel plaatsen in en rond waar je kunt leren voor een prijs. De beste manier om learm is om dit forum te gebruiken om iemand te leren van Nederlands en uitwisseling met hen te vinden

sorry for the terrible Dutch its Google translate :/

Hello friends,

For those of you who are willing to live in west Yorkshire, (Leeds, Bradford, Dewsbury, Huddersfield) there are opportunities to learn all levels of english without paying any fees since these are government run colleges.

Those who are interested may kindly mail me with their travel programs, and I will guide you accordingly!