Is is easy to renovate Chinese visa in HK?

Hi, I would like to know how easy it is to renovate my Chinese visa in HK. I currently have a 6 month business visa but I would like to stay in China for 1 full year. As I understood, my options are:
- either making a new 6 months business visa
- or applying for a tourist visa (maximum 3 months valid?) twice

According to your experiences, is this practicable and which is the most convenient option? Secondly, I read that many hotels/hostels provide the visa service. Is this reliable, have you ever tried it?

Thanks!

it is a better option that you renew your business visa in HK.

Thank you for your reply. Do you think it is ok to rely on the hotel/hostel service? They claim they can arrange the visa in 1-2 working days only.

I don't think so but if u need an agent to help u out,I do know a contact which can apply for visa for foreigners.

If u need,I can give u the contact though

Some hotels will do the visa paperwork for you - for a fee - but it's so easy to do yourself.  Just go to the office on Fleming Rd - not around the corner on Harbour, fill out the forms and wait.

imeggetto wrote:

Hi, I would like to know how easy it is to renovate my Chinese visa in HK. I currently have a 6 month business visa but I would like to stay in China for 1 full year. As I understood, my options are:
- either making a new 6 months business visa
- or applying for a tourist visa (maximum 3 months valid?) twice

According to your experiences, is this practicable and which is the most convenient option? Secondly, I read that many hotels/hostels provide the visa service. Is this reliable, have you ever tried it?

Thanks!

Hi,

You have few method to stay in China.
1. Flight to HK and apply for the 6 months visa but it depending on the that time policy. It might giving 1 month or 6 months with 30 or 60 days duration every entered china.
2. Look for your local PSB agent to get 3 months maximum on your cases.
3. Flight to HK get a short F visa and back to mainland look for agent to help you get the 6 months F visa.

I hope this will help. Thank you.