Please help! Visa Question!

Hello all!

Does anyone have experience with the process of attaining a professional (9-V) here in Quito? I have been really on top of the process, but have been receiving a lot of varied information from Ministerio employees. My questions are:

1. How long did the process take from solicitud/folder entry to actually receiving the visa.
2. How long was the process of having your diploma validated at SENESCYT (especially if your school it was already in their registry).
3. Have you found it useful or helpful rather then going for the work visa (12-6), where you need a lot of information form your employer, rather than working independently with the professional?

If you can answer all or any of these questions it would be much appreciated! I AM IN A BIND! Thank you!

I have registered two of my degrees with Senescyt in Quito. The first one was on the list and it took 30 days to get into the system. The last one was not on their list and took 45 days.

amyf wrote:

I have registered two of my degrees with Senescyt in Quito. The first one was on the list and it took 30 days to get into the system. The last one was not on their list and took 45 days.

If you college is not on Professional visa list required universities abroad.. means u are not eligible or they are prioritized?

Like the PDF which i get has 18 pages and i did not find even my country in the list.

so What does it means better i choose investor?

[moderated: free advertisement is not allowed on the forum + please recommend her on the business directory.]