Need your opinions please ?!

I am a student holds as a degree in economics and management, aged 24 years.
Recently I received an offer as far as shopping in Riyadh, with a base salary of 3000 SAR + commission for a 2 years + accommodation and transportation (remains the responsibility of the company), so I love that you give me your opinion on this offer saw your experiences and especially the low level of food, and also to make me money? is what is motivating salary compared to the cost of living in Saudi Arabia? And what is important to me is whether the cost of living in Riyadh will allow me to make savings during these two years, knowing that I will not have housing costs and transportation.

waiting for your responses please accept my greetings.
Thank you.

No answers ?!!!

OK, SR3000 is just enough and it depends on the conversion of your currency.

You have a degree in Management and Economics, yet contemplate  such a low salary?

Don't come to Saudi with such a low offer. You are worth far more than that. No, you will not save money on such a very low wage. What will happen is you, like many, may become entrapped. The world is becoming very expensive.

Use your critical skills and strategies that university taught you. Start thinking like an economist and manager; how you were trained to. Then go about making smart choices and set your goal higher. You worked hard for your degree, so go for it. Perhaps you can pour your skills into banking, the diplomatic service, working for an NGO, United Nations etc.

Plan wisely, be patient and think smart. Perhaps you may want to think of doing your LLB. That, with your degree will open many doors up....very widely.

Good luck.

Airakaz,

susan is right!

a such degree, and you speak Arabic, French and English, you deserves better! especially the conversion of currency is bad.

Even in Casablanca you can't live with 3000 SR, so Riyad!

Hold ur horses bro and don't be in a hurry to accept anything which doesn't match your qualification and experience. This is very less as compared to the standard of living in riyadh. If you want to gain some experience then its your choice but if you have any intention of saving then I don't think the package offered to you will help you in fulfilling your dreams and aspirations. People with higher salaries are struggling to make two ends meet  . Try to negotiate for a good package and if they don't comply then look out for other opportunities. Finally the choice is yours. Good luck and god bless. :)

Hi All,

Hope it's ok to post my query here as I can't see a particular topic regarding exit visas.

My wife (dependent) who is presently in my home country had her exit/reentry visa expired last month so she can't come back anymore. If I'm going to exit from KSA say next month, will the situation pose problem in the airport immigration noting that I have a dependent wife in my iqama record and I'm traveling alone? Or is there a need to officially cancel her visa so I may not get problem when I go exit?

Hope someone can give give me some enlightenment on this? Thanks in advance.

@Inquirer  This is really off topic plus nobody will see your post here.

Visas have been discussed many, many times.  You'll find the discussions on these threads:

https://www.expat.com/forum/423-3-visas … rabia.html

After doing your reading, if your question isn't answered, please do ask but on the most current of those threads so people will see it.

Good luck!

Good morning

On that salary level stay at home !!!!

That is not a sustainable salary to live on in Riyadh.

But thats just my opinion --Unless you have missed of a 0 on your salary !!!!

Regards

Trev

@ Alliecat:
Yep, I agree it's off topic.I just couldn't find the visa topic that time. Maybe I just did not looked hard:)

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate that you gave the link.

Cheers!