New english football season

Hi guys and girls,

as the new season will start in 5 days (championship) I was wondering if there are any more BOLTON fans out here that want to meet up and watch the opening game.

Jason

I reckon the chances of the other Bolton fan also living in Bucharest are pretty slim :P

its worth a shot looks like it just me and a case of beer in front of the telly then

I was flicking through the tv channels at home the other evening and i saw an advert for live 'championship' games on the GPTV sport channel.

I am a Nottingham Forest fan, and had given up on seeing them much anymore apart from internet streaming (which i hate).

Also we have RDS installed in our house, and last season they showed the Premier league, but this season i think they have lost that? there have been some fizzy pop cup games though, i noticed Blackburn playing last week.

Anyway, its been a good start in terms of results for the mighty reds, ofcourse its early days yet, but this time i have all my fingers crossed for that elusive promotion.

Hi Daz,

I saw the bolton burnley gsme on the first day of the season on GPTV.

Never know rds had lost the prem. I starts soon as well so if they dont hav eit I will have to change.

I watch sky sports on my laptop as well as a host of uk tv but the pic is not the best sometimes.

cheers mate

Jason

Its just that we got the new movie listing thing with our new bill on Friday, and it has advertised there sports for August, it lists the French league, the Romanian league, our carling cup, the community shield that Utd won, and no mention at all of the Barcleys premier league.

I dont know if its actually gone from RDS or not, just not seen any Prem football being advertised like they used too.

Anyway, what with Mireasa pentru miul being on in every bloody day i wont get a look in at the footy anyway, stupid antenna 1 have even changed the times for that rubbish into the evenings now too.

Oh, and its Forest v Bolton this weekend at the city ground, i miss my season ticket so much sometimes, and i have a good feeling with this new look Forest side, king Billy is back and the good times are going to come back :D

I predict though a close fought game with Forest winning 1.0, Majewski as the scorer. :)

daz90 wrote:

Anyway, its been a good start

As a Watford fan, I can't argue with that!

i think we are due a win after two 1-1 draws, dont think we will keep a clean sheet but i fancy a 2-1 bolton win.

If I find the game with a link I will keep u informed.

:D

Good result for Forest in that Bolton win, and a decent enough draw in the 1.1 against Watford at Vicarage Rd, could so easily have gone either way though, its just a shame Ishmail Miller is useless and hit the post in injury time.

Anyway, its an interesting season so far, and i hope the good standard of football remains the same.