Jamaican-American woman moving to Paris!!

Hi, I am looking forward to moving to Paris this coming Feb, and I would love to connect with a few people who are in Paris who have some useful information and are willing to assist with the transition, finding work perhaps and of course having the best time in Paris. Always up for meeting new people. :)

Hi,

My name is Mamouna. I m frech and live in Paris. Feel free to contact me if you need informations. I would enjoy to practice my English and help someone new.

Bye,
Mamouna

Hi,
I am a Jamaican-American in Paris.  Unfortunately, I will be back in New York by the time that you move here, but I guess that I just wanted to say "hello."  Have a great time in France!
Good luck with everything!
Simone

I'm Jamaican and I have been trying to move to Paris, since my first college trip. I stayed in Neuilly. If you move there let me know and stay in touch.

Hi dear :)

Im Mary from Philippines, I will be moving in Paris mid of next year. and hope to meet new people also and hopefully new friends.

Sincerely, Mary

Bonjour
JE cherche à faire connaissance avec du monde et en particuliers le monde anglosaxon j'aimerais apprendre la langue si tu es disponible on pourrait peut etre parler sur skype je te corrige en fancais et toi en anglais mon numero c'est le 0770106688

Hi Gold2Gold,

Please can you post in English on the Anglophone forum, for other members to read and participate. :)

Thank you,

David.

Sorry
but my english is very bad so i can try
Hello
I try to know the world and in particular the Anglo-Saxon world
I would learn the language, if you are available, can be could talk on skype I'll corrects french and you my English
My number is 0770106688
Or skype if somebody want it message me

Hi.. nice to meet with you.  I reside in paris France. . I'm a nigerian I work n base here.. it would be nice to see you here.

Okay meme moi aussi pour append re bien francais. .