Looking for a Job in Qatar

Hi, I'm a computer engineer from Turkey and currently working in Istanbul, Turkey. I would love to work as a software developer in Qatar. Could anyone help me by giving information of living and working in Qatar?

Hi,

maybe you should read the Qatar guide? Hope this helps,
Julien

Thanks Julien. I read it but it's much better to talk to people who lives there and have some experience of working there. That's why I posted the message.I hope to find some friends to learn more about it.:)

heyyyyy
how's going
i live in qatar
what do u wanna know???
maybe i can help u :)
by the way i sent u a message on ur inbox
did u read it???

Project Manager for Edinburgh Heritage and I am looking to be in Qatar in the next two weeks to find employment. Any info on whose taking people on and where to stay for the week would be very much appreciated

Sorry about that it was meant to look like this.

Hi I am Alan and i live in Kingskettle in Fife Scotland i am a Project Manager for Edinburgh Heritage and I am looking to be in Qatar in the next two weeks to find employment. Any info on whose taking people on and where to stay for the week would be very much appreciated

Hi Alan! Could you please post in the Qatar classifieds > job.

Thanks and good luck
Christine

Hi i am looking for some hotels to stay in when i visit in two weeks time, can someone recomend a few decent places to stay.We wont be there on holiday just looking for work so the digs dont have to be the best.

Thanks

Hendo > could you please start a new discussion on the Qatar forum.

Thank you!

Hey raymond12688!
I haven't seen your message yet, there is no message in my messagebox..
Btw do you work there?

ok now i resend my message
:)
u can read it
tc bye

hey check ur inbox

Hi Raymond,
Hows you? Where are you from btw?
I was sending you a message but it gave an error says your message box was full, so you should check it soon:)
I would like to ask some question again, if you dont mind.
Can you give me the names of some software companies there? Btw did you learn Arabic there?
What about accomodation in Qatar? Did you find a place to stay or the company advice you somewhere? Because I heard that some of the companies provide their personels accomodation.
Finally really thanks a lot for sharing this informations!
Hope to hear from you soon
Salams

i sent u a message
check it

check again
hehehehehehehe:)

heyyyyyyyyy
how are u??????
were have u been
long time we didnt talk
let me know about u
tc sweety
bye...

the idea of the forum is to share the info guys not to PM it ;) lol

all the best

I doubt it's the kind of 'information' we want to read...lol

lol ;)

hahaha
very funny  u 2
why u are soooo upset because we talk in PM???