Wanted - someone to share

Hi

I'm 28 & Irish.I work in Malta & I currently live in Msida but would like to move out to St Julians/Sweiqi/Bahar ic - Caghaq and find somewhere nice with a sun terrace for BBQs etc.

Would like a chilled out nice person to share who is interested in having a nice place, keeping it nice but also enjoying it as much as possible.

PM me for chats.

Amy

Hi Amy,

I can't believe I came across your post!  I'm Nicola, 31 (although not a mature 31) from Waterford.  I'm moving to Malta in August to start a new job.  I was just starting to look for accommodation in Sliema/St Julians and I'd love to share with someone, there seems to be some nice apartments around.  And it would be ideal if I was able to share with another Irish person!

Let me know what you think.  I'm staying in Valletta for a few days from sat this wkend, and then moving over completely the 3rd week in August. 

Nicola.

Wow..ace!! Well if you want to meet maybe and have a chat? My email is [email protected] if you want to talk via email.

Amy :)

[moderated: no free ad. Please post in the housing section. Thanks.]

Hi, everybody!)
I am Valentina and i'm 25. I am from Russia.I'm easy-going and positive person. Now i'm living in  St.Julians,it is almost Paceville. I have  a comfortable flat, where are two  bedrooms and bathrooms, modern furniture. So i am looking for a flatmate (only a girl) to share this flat from September. The rent of this flat is 375 euros for each one.
My email: [email protected]
I am   looking forward to the soonest answer
Best regards

Valenina

Hello Valentina.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may post an advert in the Flat share in Malta section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)