Looking for new friends in Dubai

I am new here in Expat.com, I joined here coz i want to meet new people besides from my office mates & house mates. I am interested in chatting/ talking with smart people... I worked here for 2 years in Dubai but unfortunately i don't have much of friends... Am interested in wall climbing/ camping and "sky diving- wish i could tried it soon." I am Looking for a group of friends who has the same interest either girls & boys. I am very straight person, easy to dealt with but decent. Hope to hear some feedback from you guys...

Thank you :)
Marry
Philippines

welcome , i think im new 2 but its always nice to meet new friends ..:)

Dear Members,

Just as you know.. Some posts has been removed from this discussion

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Marry,

I would like to join with you. We can meet some time for coffee and some creative activities.

Hi Marry,
I hope yu r doin well in dubai. might be yu gotta lots of frinds here after yu drafted the msg.any how lemme intrduce ma self
ma nam s Aaz working in Zaabeel. am from India 26 age and am staying in dubai.
if yu are interested reply on dis to make friendship.
Thank yu.
Azar.([email protected])

HI Mary

This Sreenaar working as an accountant. Would like to more about you. Pls contact me.

Sreenaar

Heey Marry, contact me through [email protected] yo get in touch.

hey marry how are you
we can hang out sometime msg me thanks

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

\hi dear....

I am Ali 24 Years old from Iran...

i am accountant in Dubai,.,

I would be pleased if u contact me as soon as possible. [Moderated: For security reasons, please use Private message to send personal information]..

Thanks alot dear,.,

hello i am tahir, lets be friends

tahir

hello mary , nice to meet you . countryman here from the philippines too . im sure youll be able to meet some friends here who have the same interests as you do . cheers!

Hi,

How you doing? Good to see your post. I love to meet new friends as well. I enjoy travelling and i managed to meet many friends, with my interest, from this site. I am sure you will be able do the same.

-zam-
zamzainz at gmail dot com

Hi Marry, welcome to Expat.com... Yes I am as well looking at meeting new people and make friends...

Hi marry wanna be frnz...I just moved to Dubai 3 months ago....was living in Milan for 4 years...ciao

i am sure now you are fed up from the emails :)