Indian Localities in Dammam

Hi To All.

I had an offer from a Saudi Manufacturing company in 2nd Industial city,Dammam,as an Engineer and coming in a month.Salary offered is 4200 SAR+Medical+1 month Paid Leave+Air Ticket.As a Bachelor I wants to know about the following points -:

1.What is the average cost of living for a bachelor in Dammam including accomodation,food ,travel,internet,mobile bill.how much can I save from my salary.

2.My Company is in 2nd industrial city,Dammam,which is the most suitable place for me to stay,which are the main Indian localities in Dammam.

3.what is the scope of a Vegeterian to survive in Dammam,are there any home made Tiffin services available like in India.

Please Reply soon as I am worried about relocating.

Regards

Hello akinst and welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope that the other members will advise you soon.

In the meantime, you may browse the other threads of the following forum:

- Cost of living in Dammam

Everyday life in Dammam

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Karen :)

Cost of living is quite low, you can stay at Sekio where you get indian Food,however its not a neat place..and you also get Veg you can always go to the Kerala Restaurant.I guess you can save 2,000 Sr depends on you...For a Enj i guess that Sal is low..

Thanks for replying "trytobekool83" I want to know that in days of ramdan does visa processing and other works are slow?what would be the cost of a single room for bachelor on rent?

Hello akinst.

You may have a look at this page - Rooms for rent in Dammam or you may even post an advert there.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi
I have a job in Saudi dammam with 13000 sar. Have to manage for housing and food but settling allowance of sar 8500 onetime is given apart from mobile allowance and fuel after taking a licence. Can someone help to guide me if these salary levels are good where there can be saving potential and after a period how are the increments planned in big companies.

Regards/RGV

raghavanvenkatesh wrote:

Hi
I have a job in Saudi dammam with 13000 sar. Have to manage for housing and food but settling allowance of sar 8500 onetime is given apart from mobile allowance and fuel after taking a licence. Can someone help to guide me if these salary levels are good where there can be saving potential and after a period how are the increments planned in big companies.

Regards/RGV

Hi Karen can you help me out