Looking for a room in Hanoi

hi
I'm French, I'm 25 and I will arrive in Vietnam in May 2010 to start a new job. 
I am looking for a room to be rented in a house/apartment in Hanoi, not far from the Dong Da district.
Do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
Nathalie

Hi Nathalie! Try the Hanoi classifieds > accommodation.

Good luck.

nbougnoux wrote:

hi
I'm French, I'm 25 and I will arrive in Vietnam in May 2010 to start a new job. 
I am looking for a room to be rented in a house/apartment in Hanoi, not far from the Dong Da district.
Do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
Nathalie

There is an option here:
- fully furnished
- 2 bed rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- modern interior design
- amenities: swimming pools, tennis court, gym, city view
- Rental: $2200/month
- Address: Golden Westlake Executive Residence, 160C Hoang Hoa Tham, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
For further information please contact:
Mr. VINH
Mobile: 0913383811
E-mail: [email protected]
Have a nice day

Hello,

I have a house which has available rooms. The detail of the house is as follow:
- The house has 3 floors, 4 furnished bedrooms and one big terrace, 1 comfortable kitchen, 1 living room.
- All the bedrooms are fully furnished with nice bed, wardrobe, mattress, desk, air-conditional, hot shower...
- Free washing machine, refrigerator, internet, cable TV...
- There is a big and beautiful park nearby, 5 minutes walking.
- Neighbors are nice, young and friendly foreigners, and helpful landlord who can give you best advice in living and working in Ha Noi.
- I prefer to rent out the whole house for 550$ (most economical for tenants). Or the rent for smaller room is 180$, for bigger room is 200$.
- The rent includes all bills such as water, electricity, internet and hygiene bills.
- My house is not far from Dong Da district.

If you are interested in, please don't hesitate to contact with me via phone number + 84 125 486 7688 or email: [email protected] 
Thank you.

Khoa Le

Hi Nathalie,
I have rooms (in mini building) for rent in Dong Da district.Price from 200$/room. It is comfortable.
Please contact me via email for more detail: [email protected]
Regards,
Hoa