Planning for Bahrain again and yet no clue what to explore more

I have there quite a few times and since I don't wanna spoil my Eid Vacations in Riyadh and my Budget ain't too impressive so i am left with the only choice, Once again "Bahrain"
I am done with Water parks, Malls , movies and clubbing as well.I am not Museum Lover or any interest in History so it means i got less choices .
What else I can do now ? I am fine with clubbing and want to explore few new places, bored with previous ones. As soon the Staff and Band members see me they start waving me as i m their Lost sister :P So surely some new place.
I am still not able to find Beaches in Bahrain. They r either private , too expensive or unknown.
What are the better economical suggestions for Accommodation? I might have a family with couple of Kids.
Do I really need to book hotel before or i can get it there ? I am afraid it might be pricey then :(

For Eid period ..defintely prebook accomodation.

Baharin is a small place and you will have covered most of the bases.

The only other option that I can suggest is Dubai or Qatar which are not too far from Saudi. (fuher than Bahrain but still lots of people do drive.)

Have you ever considered going to Turkey?

You could fly up to Izmir, hire a car and head south to stunning Selcuk. There are some beautiful historical places to vist and the beach is 30 minutes away.

All within a budget of a fabulous vacation.

For turkey i m planing another Eid and Dubai or Qatar is way to far.... :(

I agree with SaudiUK and Suzan. Nothing left for you to explore in Bahrain. There are some beaches far away from Manama city but trust me, they stink awfully :)

and i have no right to change plan :( Its already made by hubby and friends. I just have to follow now :mad:

Fidgety Soul wrote:

and i have no right to change plan :( Its already made by hubby and friends. I just have to follow now :mad:

Well, you might want to check what movies are playing and incorporate this as a daily activity :)  In other words, doing anything you can't do in Saudia can make it a nice break for you.

EID Mubarak!

Alliecat wrote:
Fidgety Soul wrote:

Well, you might want to check what movies are playing and incorporate this as a daily activity :)  In other words, doing anything you can't do in Saudia can make it a nice break for you.

EID Mubarak!

At last something positive :rolleyes: . I do want to watch some movies and it would be anything better than staying in Riyadh. I like night life of bahrain too. :proud

Eid Mubarak to you as well :)

Here you go!  I've even gotten you the listings so you can decide in advance :lol:  Have fun!!

clickbahrain.com/clickbahrain_movies.asp