Searching pakistani in bucharest

hay to all...may have a good year full of acomplishments and health...hapiness and lots of smileys...well iam writing here in hope that i will find some pakistani citizens wich are study, living,visiting etccc Roumania and in special Bucharest. I would love share and hear from pakistani culture annnd am prepared to offer a treat with fresh limonade :) soooooo waiting for y mesages !
peace on all
Maya :)

Hi Maya,

I am not sure about you getting more Pakistani friends in Romania. May be you can look for Indians(North Indians)... I think, both have almost same culture.

Have a great searching...

Regards,
Muthu Saravanan.M

Hi Maya, Pleasure to have seen your interest in this regard.  I will be more than happy to be in contact. Feel free to stay in touch.

Best wishes

U

n.maya1987 wrote:

hay to all...may have a good year full of acomplishments and health...hapiness and lots of smileys...well iam writing here in hope that i will find some pakistani citizens wich are study, living,visiting etccc Roumania and in special Bucharest. I would love share and hear from pakistani culture annnd am prepared to offer a treat with fresh limonade :) soooooo waiting for y mesages !
peace on all

Salaam,

Lemonade.............hahahhaha

bye

n.maya1987 wrote:

peace on all

Searching Pakistani in bucharest...........good luck

Hello

welcome to all new friends. Hope you will enjoy subscribing at this Expat.com.

good luck
Zam

Other might have forgotten,

But never can i,

The Green and white Flag of my country

Winds up very high,

Happy Independence day Of Pakistan

hi, just wondering, did u find any Pakistani in Bucharest? i am also interested in learning more about this culture and willing to learn Urdu...

Hi how are you doing?

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

i am fine thanks. Waiting to meet my family these days. U?

hi i am from pakistan :cool: