New member, looking for new friends

Hi my name is alex
My current job as a wedding photographer and also contributor to some magazine.
(I dont really like wedding photography though  just doing it for the money to be honest hahaha)
Btw please do "like" my photography page in fb, just browse "Militia Photography" will be greatly appreciate if you hit the like button.

I used to study in Sydney, Australia so when I came back here I dont have much friends haha.
Im the kind of person who love exploring something new.
If you live in jakarta no matter you are local or expat and looking for new friends, count me in...

Hi Alex,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

How long have you been in Australia/Sydney.. were you studying photography over there ? :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I studied for 4 years, nope hahaha I took business major instead lol

Hi Alex,

I am Vy, a Vietnamese girl. I am going to travel to your country 17 days. My first arrival is Jakarta on Aug 05. I am not sure if you would love to discover your country this time.

I travel alone..and be happy if having a local friend :).

Best regards,
Vy

Hi vyfunny, I already replied your message :)

Hey I'm kimmy half Indonesia half Korea... Nice to know you guys :D

Hi everyone. I'm Mujahid. I'm American, living in South Jakarta. Nice to meet you all :)

Ali Al-Mujahid wrote:

Hi everyone. I'm Mujahid. I'm American, living in South Jakarta. Nice to meet you all :)

Cool guitar.

Thanks bro :)

Thanks bro :)

Ah Ali I think I know Debu....havent seen you guys in television for a while. Im not muslim but I like the music though :)

Cool. we are on here and there. Just got back from Istanbul, Hong Kong and Algeria before that. We are are bit more International now. But Indonesia is our base camp.

Ali Al-Mujahid wrote:

Hi Mujahid & Kimmy!

Welcome to Expat-Blog.

We usually have gathering organized by some members here. Please feel free to join us for the next gathering when you're in town.
Check this forum for the updates.

Cheers.
icha

Hi Alex,
Welcome to the forum.

Hi guys!!
Im sovi lived in shanghai for 7 years and just back one month ago.
would love to meet and know you all....

any events please count me in!!

Welcome Sovi!

nice to know you kimmy

Hello everyone

Hello Tini!

Hello Ali
Nice meeting you here :)

Hello everyone!

Nice to know you all.. Please count me in for next event or meeting ups!

Btw, anyone here join the internations Jakarta too? :)

Cheers, Jessica

Hello all..
Im indonesian and live in south jakarta (work as DJ/Producer) Indonesia Electronic dance music.

Best Regards.

vyfunny wrote:

Hi Alex,

I am Vy, a Vietnamese girl. I am going to travel to your country 17 days. My first arrival is Jakarta on Aug 05. I am not sure if you would love to discover your country this time.

I travel alone..and be happy if having a local friend :).

Best regards,
Vy

Hi Vy, welcome! I live in South Jakarta. Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you'd like having friends when you're already here :)

Ali Al-Mujahid wrote:

Hi Ali! Can't believe I found one of Debu's member here. Salam kenal :)

And to everyone, halo! Put me on the list if there's any plan for gathering :D

ali mujahid....you are welcome.....nice to meet you too

hey all. count me in for gatherings. i m frm round north jakarta.