Sending money from riyadh to USA

Can someone suggest how to send money from riyadh to USA, western union is one but charging too much for one transaction :(  Is it still the best or there are any others even better, pls suggest. Thanks

I do it through my bank (Al Rajhi).  It costs 75SAR.

Thanks and how many days does it take to reach there. Any idea about the maximum limit of transaction.

Have you checked out Telemoney's costs  They're a fair bit cheaper, useful for those not on Iqama's.

Telemoney is cheaper but does it go to the US?  This is what I saw when I googled it before:

Today TeleMoney provides fast remittance to the following countries:

Philippine - India - Bangladesh - Egypt - Sudan - Sri Lanka - Indonesia - Pakistan - Nepal- Turkey - Lebanon - Jordan -

Hsni wrote:

Thanks and how many days does it take to reach there. Any idea about the maximum limit of transaction.

It takes 2-3 days.  I've sent quite a bit of money before--I don't know that there's a limit.

Alliecat wrote:

Telemoney is cheaper but does it go to the US?  This is what I saw when I googled it before:

Today TeleMoney provides fast remittance to the following countries:

Philippine - India - Bangladesh - Egypt - Sudan - Sri Lanka - Indonesia - Pakistan - Nepal- Turkey - Lebanon - Jordan -

Hmm, odd that.  I'm sure our staff from the UK, EU and Oz have used it.  I'll ask around today.