International schools in Da Nang

I'm trying to find some international schools in Da Nang. I want to move there next month and I need a school for my 7 year-old daughter. I know that there's Singapore International School there but I don't know the fees.... Are there any other international schools in Da Nang? I would appreciate any help.

Hello 'olabubu' you could try these, good luck Da Nang is a nice place.

Apollo English
ELI English Language Institute
Fisher's Superkids

olabubu there is also 'APU International' -
again good luck.

Thanks bluecheer. APU is an international school, but  is it in Da Nang too? I've checked the website and it says they have their campuses in HCMC. The others are just language centres. In need an international school with all the subjects in English. Any other schools?

APU is a college. I'm almost 100% certain SIS is the only K-12 school in town. Just call them directly to ask about the tuition.

Sorry about that

Hi! There is Singapore international school in Da Nang ( 139  Le Loi st, Hai Chau dist)! Because my Thai restaurant named Sala Thai in 111 Le Loi st, Hai Chau dist also, we have many customers are teacher from that school, they are very good and fun! Hop this is the food school for ur lovely kid! ^_^

I recommend Green Shoots International School. They are a boutique international school with campuses in Hoi An and in Da Nang offering small class sizes and a carefully tailored curriculum.

I just moved to Hoi An 3 months ago. My 20 months daughter goes to the Kindergarten in Hoi An, and she totally loves it!!! Even on the weekends when there is no school, she would bring her shoes to my bed, wake me up insisting "School, school, go to school Mama!". Only 2 months in school but I have seen her develop every day. Her language really comes up. She can count from 1 to 10, recognise colours & shapes and sing along the Alphabet song.

Their Hoi An campus caters to students from 18 months to 16 years old and offers  Early Years, Primary and Secondary programmes. A school bus runs between Da Nang and Hoi An, delivering students from Da Nang to the main campus in Hoi An

Their Da Nang campus offers an Early Years and Early Primary (Key Stage 1) programme. Once students there reach Year 3 (age 7) they travel via school bus to Hoi An to continue their education.

It is their intention to move the Hoi An campus to a location nearer to Da Nang in the coming few years, reducing the trip from around 30 minutes at present to just 15-20 minutes in the future.

Hope that helps :-)  Rosie

Hello, I have 3 kids, American with Vietnamese wife. We have homes in Danang and Hoi An. We checked out Green Shoots but not impressed with the curriculum (an no certification), and the costs were very high (>$10,000 usd/year). Singapore School (near Marble Mountain, just south of Danang), is excellent from our tour, but outside our budget ($12-14,000/year/ child). My kids went to Skyline school (Danang campus), reasonable price, but they weren't learning much (mostly for wealthy Vietnamese then foreigners). Now we found a Australian women that homeschools kids in Hoi An. Small class, all ages, and she seems very dedicated and my kids are loving it! The price is very reasonable, let me know if I can help more. **

Moderated by kenjee 2 months ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Regarding school fee at Singapore International School @ Danang, it could be as follows:

1. Nursery to Kindergarten 2: around $5,000/year (full day)
2. Preparatory: around $7,300/year (full day)
3. Year 1 - Year 6 (International Programme): around $14,500/year
4. For higher level, the higher fee scheme is applied.

For more details, you can find out at:
School Fee at Singapore International School (Danang)

Tel.:  84 511 3840 495 (Mon-Fri) - 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Hi. As I know, GreenShoots is a member of the Council of British International School and about to be accredited by Cambridge International Exams. GreenShoots is an international school following international curriculum with international teachers, where as Skyline is a Vietnamese school following Vietnamese curriculum.

Regarding to the fee, it varies depends on the kids' age. For more information, please check out their website

Cheers :-)

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Children's international school in da nang
By jakobsenerik99
Spanish speaking people
By sillygirl
Intesol Vietnam
By Elvery
Looking for Ukrainian teacher In Da Nang
By maplebreath

Expatriate health insurance in Da Nang

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Da Nang

Moving to Da Nang

Find tips from professionals about moving to Da Nang

Travel insurance in Da Nang

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Da Nang

Flights to Da Nang

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Da Nang