Seoul visit: meet nice people

Hi!

I'm a guy from germany and i'm travelling to Seoul from 25th sept to 3rd oct. Since i travel alone i would be glad to meet english speaking people there (of course german speaking is also welcome ^^) for having dinner or sightseeing. More information about me can be found in my profile or by asking me ;)

Hi schumyHH!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

aha... i have been in daegu city like 1 week ago,, well it was verry great moment. and i cant speak korean i tried to speak english and for me it was hard to speak english in there most of them answered me in korean lang. i was like -.-'' haha but really korean is awesome country ,, im sure you will like it. is it your first time to visit there mr ?? :)

yeah, it'll be my first time in south korea. i'm sure not everybody will speak english not even in Seoul :) that's why i'm looking to find some people in advance

Hi guys good to meet you all I'm also moving to south korea seoul on october and also wish to meet nice English speaking friends who I can hong out with cuz its going to be my first time. Visiting thanks. Cheers

Welcome! I'm a Canadian living in Seoul. If you wish to meet up for a coffee, or something, let me know.

Alf vie de zein!