Any North indian or hindi speaking indians please let me know?

Hi guys... I'll be moving to KL in April with wife and 2 kids.  My office will be in PFCC Puchong.  I'm planning to stay in Bandar Sunway area.  Anyone in the forum lives nearby.  I'll be happy to connect to Indian living in KL.

Hi ANAND

WELCOME TO KL

I Live near Ara Damansara which is close to Sunway , let me know if you need any information or Help

Regards
Lakshmikanth

There is this women's activity group in KL which might be useful https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExpatWo … vitesinKL/

Hi, I am

I am from Delhi.  Here in KL

Please contact ***
Dileep shukla

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Chandan,
Myself Anish Kumar. I have shifted to KL recently and looking for some north/east Indian people to meet and make friends. I am married and staying currently at KL Sentral.
You may share your contact number or can contact me on Whatsapp- ***

Thank you.

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system

Hi, I am North Indian , staying near Sentul

Hi Everyone, I am from North side and would like to meet up Hindi speaking ppl ..I stay in Damansara...

Hi Amit. I have a WhatsApp group for north Indians for bollywood movies n outings. If interested to join do feel free to message me your number so I can add you

I will like to work with you ma

Any north Indian staying near to sri-petaling or bukit-jalil

I want to join this group

Any Indian  like to share room in Petaling Jaya opposite to Hotel Hilton

Hello, I am Priya, moving to Kl from North India, would like to meet the fellow Hindi/English speaking people. Also, any other vegetarian living in Kl?

@Pushpa Bansal hey. Call or whatsapp me ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Pushpa Bansal Hi Pushpa I moved to Old klang road KL recently in Vivo residence with my husband..I too would like to meet any north indians

@amituliphello Amit I am Manish from Delhi

@amar8176 hello I am also from Delhi

pls share your no

I am from Dehradun ( Uttarakhand ) , contact me for any type of pooja***

Moderated by Cheryl 11 months ago
Reason : Contact details

Hello everyone,

Please note that, for security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum. Instead, such information should be shared using the private messaging system. 1f603.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team