Learning Telugu

Hello guys!

Does anyone know whether there are Telugu courses/ lessons in Hyderabad? I want to start learning the language and I believe attending such classes would really help me rather than trying to learn it by myself.

Thanks!

i would advise you to learn Hindi instead of Telugu since Hindi is more used around India and Hyderabad and  easier to learn than Telugu. this is from some one who failed to learn both of them :D

well! grt idea to learn telugu i appreciate u butterfly!

Hi Butterfly,

I am Rahul, living in hyderabad. My native language is Telugu. If you want i can teach you Telugu. In return you can Teach me your language.

[email protected]
[email protected]

cheers,
Rahul.

hey Rahul BRO.. GOOD..keep it up..

cheers!

thanks bro @ Maahi

Rahulch according to you for a new one how long ll it take to learn Hindi or Telugu, my language unfortunately is one of the most difficult languagesو it takes year to learn it

Hi Hatemdarwish,

If you dedicate 2 hrs a day ! you can learn basic words to communicate in 3 months.

I advise you to get a grammer book(Hindi and telugu) first and get used to alphabets first. Later i can help you out.

Cheers!

Hatemdarwish wrote:

i would advise you to learn Hindi instead of Telugu since Hindi is more used around India and Hyderabad and  easier to learn than Telugu. this is from some one who failed to learn both of them :D

You are right bro. In Hyderabad most of the people including hindus use hindi language while speaking.

Better to go with Hindi instead of Telugu.

Hindi or Telugu any langauge ! as mentioned try picking the alphabets. Later on I can help you guys with the Local language Telugu or Hindi :-). I am free in weekends and would be more than Happy to help you out guys! My mobile num is 9989789882.

Cheers!

Hi.  :o)  Do you presently live in Hyderabad?  My husband's family lives there, and I visited for a month 4 years back.  We are considering moving there in a year or so.   I'm a bit freaked out about the move....  having lived in Jersey all my life.  I tried reaching out to Mangomama, but haven't heard a response yet.  Are you free to chat a bit about your experiences changing countries?  Would love to get some feedback to help figure out if this move will be beneficial for my family.  Thanks,  Brenda.  PS-  my husband has family in Hyderabad.  I could ask them for info for you as well, if you have specific needs.  :o)

Hi,

You can learn telugu from me.

Regads,
Manoj

Hey there sorry for the delayed answer but I am not checking this account very often. I would be more than happy to answer your questions. And don't worry there are a lot of foreigners in Hyderabad and the community is strong and supportive. So just let me know your questions. All the best!

hi